Is the Scoop fake?

On the 2002 SS?

From the pictures on EBAY, I cannot see how air could enter from the hood.

??

Thanks

Reply to
Brian O

It is not a sealed ram air set up but it does allow cooler air to enter from outside the engine compartment. At highter speeds it can give a bit of a ram air effect.

Unlike the Mustang hood scoop which is blocked off and is purely cosmetic.

Reply to
Jerry Hooten

It's exactly the same hood that's on my '98 SS. Yes, it is functional.

Reply to
Ying-Yang

Real but not a great design!

Reply to