Looking for 70 or 71 Camaro

WTB....1970....or....1971 Camaro....Clean Car

snipped-for-privacy@mcn.org........

send pic(s)..only if car under $6500..Have a Good Day

Reply to
Glynn Fitzgerald

HAhaahhahahahahh hahaahh hahhahah

Oh man is that funny! A clean 70' or 71' Camaro for less than $6,500 dollars ? Sorry Glynn but I think that you may want to keep on with the saving, you know what I mean? In N.Y. you aren't likely to see anything clean for less than $15,000. Under $10,000 and you get a daily driver in need of plenty of loving repair and care.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Maybe he meant a rust bucket freshly washed? :-)

Reply to
JimV

I'm sure that he meant what he said. I looked at a 69' plain jane Firebird with no engine, interior out of the car, the super Bi-ondo man body work, in other words a rust bucket from crapland. It needed every outer body panel replaced and a number of inner pieces of sheet metal replaced, a labor of love car type deal. The guy wanted $3,800 for it. This kid won't be paying that kind of money for a rusted out car that will arrive in my driveway in many boxes.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

I always love it when someone posts a WTB ad and gets so specific with qualifications, not having a clue that if they found anything in any condition, they would be lucky.

Reply to
JW

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:52:37 GMT, "JW" puked:

Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream.

BTW, I'm looking for a Hemi Cuda. Has to be clean, no rust. Willing to pay up to $5000 if the color is right and the top is in good condition...

lab~rat >:-)

I was at the Atlantic City car show last weekend and happened to see one at the Grundy insurance booth or somewhere around there. Very nice convertable, yellow with a white top, and all of the extras. A million dollars? There's a sucker born every minute. :-)

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:22:01 GMT, RSCamaro puked:

Who the hell's gonna drive a million dollars?

lab~rat >:-)

Me, hand the keys over and I'll show you how I'd drive it. :-)

Hell, if I was the lucky winner of the 260+ Million dollars that went off last week I'd...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Build a clone.

That kind of money spent on a car is just what you might want to call STUPID.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

Maybe this will give you an idea as to what your money will buy in terms of an early 2nd gen car now days. Actually there are a lot of good parts here. To bad the car comes with them.

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT