Looking for a 1907 peugeot

Hi Peugeot group,

For a project in 2007 we are looking for a decent peugeot from 1907. It doesn't matter where it is. We are going to drive a 100 year old car in the Peking Paris rally. More info can be found here:

Greetings,

Martijn van Wagtendonk

Reply to
Tarzan

Greetings, and have a nice drive!!

"Tarzan" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Kristof

Hi Kristof,

We allready found this link. But the price is 68000 euro's. Maybe we can find one a little cheaper. This one is already restaurated. The one we are looking for must be running but we can restaurate it. We need to learn how to fix problems during the trip also.

Greetings,

Martijn.

Reply to
Tarzan

Hello Martijn,

The car is a "bit" expensive indeed, but is the only 1907 Peugeot I know... I wish you gentlemen good luck finding the car that meets your requirements!! Have a fun trip in 2007, I'm sure it will be...

Greetings;

Kristof

PS: Let us know when you find one, and send a pic!!

"Tarzan" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Kristof

You will have to go for a long drive around the French farming countryside to find what you want.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Hi Kristof,

We will of course take pictures and our adventure can be followed on our website.

BTW a renault of fiat will also do. We need a decent car that can make the trip and is made by a company that still exists. Peugeot is our favorite.

Greetings,

Martijn.

Reply to
Tarzan

Have you tried asking the Peugeot museum near Audincourt if you can loan one of theirs? It would be good publicity for them.

Reply to
Brian

Thanks Brian,

Great tip, just sent them an email.