OT: American choppers

Anybody have or know of someone who might have the series on DVD or Tape? I know i can pay 22 bucks a show through Discovery channel but I thought maybe if someone had them and wanted to trade for some movies or something. thanks in advance.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I would bet that they show up on DVD in sets. If / when they do, you could purchase or rent them at your favorite video store. A lot of series end up that way. Check around.

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

If you rent games or movies from blockbuster and say that you lost them they charge you less than what you would pay at the store :)

Reply to
Larry Durst

That would be dishonest and is a good illustration of why end-user costs continue to rise.

Thank you for helping all the rest of us shed unwanted pounds from our wallets.

Doesn't anyone know the meaning of integrity anymore?

GLK9MM

I didn't mean it to be dishonest or anything but just giving an example. My brother lost a video game one time and we had to pay half price of it instead of like 60 at the stores.

I've never done it, so it's aall ggoooodd lol.

lata

LaRrY

Reply to
Larry Durst

So what are you suggesting? If you're going to actually buy them who wouldn't want to pay a bit more for brand new? Who wants something that has somebody elses (insert unpleasantry of coice here) on / in it?

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

Sounds like you'll have a bad credit rating sooner or later:

That will affect your insurance rate as well.

Remember: Live by the dick, die by the dick!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

you know i was being nice and just giving examples of fun stuff other people to do, if people had the right mind and say thier all truthfull and stuff then they would just overlook my post and give it a good laugh, but people like you look at it and actually take a single second out of thier "life" and wonder if this would actually work.......

never told anybody to do it and never said i've done it, gave an example of what happend in the past and well....... DONE

Reply to
Larry Durst