Overheating....

Hey, i just have a quick qustion, i have a 2001 SS. i put a 160degree thermostat and a hypertech on. now when i drive with my a/c on my car overheats. when the ac isnt on it runs fine......any ideas?

Thanks Dan

Reply to
dan

Could be several things. When it overheats are the fans running?

Reply to
JimV

Does the hypertech chip change the temp the fans come on at? I know when I put one in my 2002SS I needed to change that in the PCM. But I did it through HPTuners software.

Reply to
d666e