Finally got my dream Camaro...... 5.7 IROC

I've owned a few Camaros and currently still own two 1984 Z-28 (L69) H.O. cars (which are both for sale now).....

For the last year or two I've been searching for a 1987-1990 5.7 TPI IROC or a Formula 350. And finally I've found one, a 1987 IROC 5.7 (L98) and I'm beside myself right now.

Now is the time to find these cars at decent prices...... so better find these cars now because 10 more years down the road you wont see them.... and if you find one, the prices will be out of reach.

~John

John King

Now the REAL FUN starts.....finding yourself a matching PARTS CAR! d;^D

Reply to
ElectroPig

Now the REAL FUN starts.....finding yourself a matching PARTS CAR! ====================================== ?

Reply to
John King

Congrats. I recently bought a 67 RS, and am fairly beside myself as well.

John.

Reply to
John 'Shaggy' Kolesar

BASTARD!!!

Whoooops! Did I type that out loud?! d:^O

Reply to
ElectroPig