Re: Another Retro Camaro

I love it, even though I'm a traditionalist...reminds me of a Vette in some ways...

Terry

Any of you suckas seen this page? > >
-- > lab~rat >:-) > Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Reply to
Terry

Vette???? Looks like someone took all the parts of off a rustang and tried to make a Camaro out of it. :-(

Reply to
Jerry Springer

The front and back bumpers are the wierdest part of this car, they do look kind of Ford-like. hmm....

Reply to
Terry

The green grill looks like a T-Bird logo.

I think it looks ok. Definitely retro. Classic wasp-waist lines. But, can you get to the engine and is there any leg-room up front. That's what killed the 4th-gen. I'm sick of this dashboard-kissing-my-kneecaps crap that's been dominant for the last couple decades. Give me some room or give me an old car.

nb

Reply to
notbob

I can't imagine there being much interior room in a car like this. That's one of the many reasons I own a 37 year old Camaro-- it looks small coming down the road, but the inside is plenty big, although not exactly comfortable. Of course, they weren't built for comfort!

Terry

Reply to
Terry

If the steering wheel is clean. The seats in good shape, with the correct padding, a loud stereo system, and loud exhaust, and enough power to pin me in place, I'm comfortable. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Yeah, I'll stick with my 3rd-gen. Tons of room and comfortable.

nb

Reply to
notbob

You've got a point there--