What is YOUR Opinions About "Car Clubs"

What do YOU think about "car clubs" and are they worth joining?

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro

Internet, not really other than forums. Real life? Depends on how much time you are willing to invest. If you don't want to get involved with fund raisers, crowd control, Chevy/Ford arguements, etc.. Cost may be another factor in your decision. The larger clubs seem to be better for keeping the excitement level up in the membership. I never joined any, just hang around with members of clubs when I go to weekly shows or whatever.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Real car clubs for the most part:

Don't get into the petty brand shit arguments. But big clubs get discounts on parts, supplies and lots of other things.

If you're interested in a car club, check to see what your area has to offer. Most areas have numerous car club and one might be a Camaro only club. So you can flash and wee wee on mustangs.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King