Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 92 Camaro...
just to let you know i have the same car 25th anniversary and all......let me know what you need help with i work on my car...all on my own...found some secrets and some glitches... Jamie
1
1

69 Camaro Parts
Hello all, I have some extra parts from my restoration project. I am located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Digital pictures for most items are available upon request. Here is a list of current parts...
1
1

Re: 1974 Camaro pic
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:59:10 -0400 (EDT), Gone_n_60 (Memphis Reigns) puked: Dude, you may not have caught this, but it appears that you have captured a pic of a UFO in the lower center of that shot! --...

gauge wiring problem
I am assembling my 73 Camaro after it has been apart since '89(I might actually finish it this year). I am haveing a problem with the wiring. I cant get any of the gages to work. Since none of them...

help!!! 91 Camaro Burning **RICH**
Hoping for some help. I have a 91 RS (305 TBI). It is running very rough. The exhaust is black & smells like gas. I have: replaced the PCV valve and O2 sensor Changed the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air...
1
1

1985 headliner?
Hi, I'm looking to replace my headliner on my 85 t-top camaro. can't seem to find one anywhere. any suggestions. thanks Troy

knt rdr
where do i find a 3.8 sfi turboo i am interested in doing the power plant change over you talk like it is a everyday motor so tell me where i can find one
2
2

Re: Help save this family Please
Tell the fatass to put down the mcdonald's and exercise. Brian
1
1

Re: My 1995 Z28 has a falling headliner cloth
are you looking for a cheap fix or a permanent fix? Jamie
2
2

FA: Power windows & locks for 93-02
I have every thing needed to install power windows in a '93-02 Camaro of Firebird. The items came from a '95 Trans Am, wiring harnesses, window motors & regulators, lock actuators, and switch panels...

Re: rs 2.8 swap
i'm in process of putting a pontiac 305 in my 86 2.8l v6 and it will not bolt up to the 700r4 tranny so you might want to just replace it with a 3.1 better off and a lot less headaches mike
2
2

99 Camaro Bumper Cover
I got rear ended and the only damage is a punctured hole about 2 inch by 3 inch. Does anyone know what it would take to change the rear bumper out and about how much a new one would cost.

Re: Fuel pressure in a 91 camaro?
44 psi
6
6

Re: '95 Convertible Problem
Check your owner's manual. I have an '02 and the manual describes how to turn off the hydraulic cylinder and operate the top manually

Brent Frankers galleries missing???
Hey everyone... do any of you know where exactly are the "4th Gen apperance and modification guide" galleries from this site??? remember a few years ago he had hundreds of pics into sections, such as...
1
1