Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Exhaust Recommendations
Hey group: Have a '99 Z29 Convertible, bone stock. Would like to add a bit more throaty sound to it, a little louded than stock. Don't want it too loud since it is a convertible. Any recommendations?...
2
2

2002 Camaro Power Window
The power window in my 02 Camaro moves about 1/4 inch at a time. Does that mean the motor is shot or is it something else ? Please email me at Thanks, Vaughn

4-link in a 1969
I was thinking about installing a 4 link in my 69. does this really improve handling? I'm not planning on doing many quarter mile runs. Really I use my camaro to cruise around town or maybe travel to...
2
2

camaro's
It's good to see that all the camaro's are running well.!!!! -CCC

Rough idle when warm
My friend's 92 Camaro has a problem with rough idle only when warm. His mechanic disconnected the wire going to the charcoal canister and now it runs OK. Any idea what the CORRECT FIX is, rather then...

ATF in PS Reservoir
I added about a 1/4 cup of Mercon V ATF to my PS reservoir. Immediately realizing my mistake, I siphoned out all of the PS fluid and ATF in the reservoir and refilled it with PS fluid, I then siphoned...
1
1

Interchanging Fenders and Hoods
Will the 69 camaro fenders fit on a 78 camaro? i know the hoods are interchangable from 1970-1981 but what about the late 60's models.?
2
2

Replacing the 78 Camaro bumper with a older style Camaro bumper
Ok I thought I was strange for wanting to put the '70-'73 style grill on my '78 camaro but the Bumpers???? now that is strange I think it might work on a '74-'77 but on a '78 I don't think so with out...
1
1

Steps to remove 1993 Z28 Rearend
I will be replacing the stock rear on a 1993 Z28 with a Moser 9" which just arrived. I hope to do this myself. What are the proper steps in removing the stock rear end? I want to make sure I remove...

86 Camaro,How to prime the window washer pump
More trouble with our '86 Camaro, 2.8 liter V6. The window washer doesn't work. I can here the pump motor running, checked the check valve, checked the strainer in the tank, checked all the tubing and...

88 Camaro Brake ligths...
Are you still having problems with your Brake Lights??? -the Bulb is White because it just went bad. the fact that it turned white,means current went tru it. if it was a short, the bulb wouldnt come...
3
3

Heater air flow problems 2000
Hi - I have a 2000 SS-LS1. I am no longer able to switch the air flow from the floor to the dash and back again. It's stuck on the floor. I remember hearing the vacume sound changing the air...
5
5

89' RS CAMARO 305
HEY I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN FIX IT UP. JUST BOUGHT IT AND IT SEEMS IN FAIR CONDITION, BUT WOULD LIKE TO ADD POWER AND GOOD LOOKS. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
1
1

WANTED 67-81 Camaro
Looking for either a project or a good driver quality camaro
3
3

1999 Z28
Hello group: Just bought a 1999 Z28 Convertible. Any issues about this model year I should know about or you folks can share? Thanks!! gjt
9
9