Heater air flow problems 2000

Hi -

I have a 2000 SS-LS1. I am no longer able to switch the air flow from the floor to the dash and back again. It's stuck on the floor. I remember hearing the vacume sound changing the air direction, but now it's silent when I move the controll. The air and heat and fan speed work fine. Anyone know where I should start to look.

RSC

me

In the phone book for a mechanic?

Reply to
Jim

Try asking in the tech sections of

d666e

shbox.com addresses this problem.

The Freak

Reply to
FBodyFreak

That's what I'm talken about! Thanks, I grew up with F Bodys.

Reply to
me

vacuum leak, a faulty switch, bad connection [behind the control switch panel].

Reply to
CLICK HERE