Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For sale :Edelbrock Carb 800 cfm. Like new.
Excellent condition. Comes with tuning kit (rods, springs, jets, squirter, etc...) and owners manual. Chokeless but an electric choke is readily available inexpensively . Starts very easy when cold...

Wheels Tyres and Number Plates
If you want to check out a new website that has started up in Australia to Buy & sell second hand wheels, tyres & numberplates go to Ads run online until SOLD! We have Australia's largest Car Club...

reliability of hardtop, V6, 1995 camaro
Hi to all: I just found a guy wanting to sell a 1995 Camaro for $5,500. It has 53,000 miles on it and is in good condition. Nothing premium, everything is standard. How reliable is this year and...
4
4

Help! Wiindow motor helper spring....'95 Z28
How in the heck do you get this dude back on? Is there a trick to this? I have used a sawzall to enlarge an opening for my hand to get pretty close...but no help. Thanks in advance for helping a...

changing rear brakes 95 z28 ls1 with abs
i can do the fronts , but how do i remove the back calliber and park break assambly

81 z28 - rear suspension options?
I have an 81 in progress with normal springs plus someone decided to add helper springs (stubby springs on the end of the normal main spring... I am thinking their MAY be some rust there or something...
7
7

Edelbrock EPS800 Carb for sale. Used only 3000 miles.
Excellent condition. Comes with tuning kit (rods, springs, jets, squirter, etc...) and owners manual. Chokeless but an electric choke is readily available inexpensively . See the Jegs catalogue for...
1
1

Help with a `69 Camero full restoration
Hello all, I just came across this newsgroup today as I start to prepare to do a full restoration to my mom's 1969 Camero (307, small block, hard top) that has been sitting outside for the last 10...
9
9

BB Exhaust Manifold interchange
I am installing a 1972 402 motor ( 854 casting ) in a 1968 camaro 2 door coupe. Will the 72 BB manifolds fit in a 68 frame? RH # 3989310 and LH # 3989343 Are there any problems with this interchange?...
1
1

undercarriage restoration
Hi guys .... I picked up a 69 camaro that was never undercoated & is in very good shape underneath. My question is : after I degrease & wire brush and sand .... will jack stands be sufficient ( I see...
1
1

4 auction: CAMARO GASKETS.

my baby camero is broke plz help
ok first thing my dad is a mechanic but is 63 and 1500 miles away :( soooooooo.... heres the problem it started with the battery dying dad seached the car pulled a few lightbulbs and then went back...
2
2

Two High Perf. Carbs for sale. Both excellent with 3000 miles.
1. SpeedDemon 750 dp, mech . secs. Chokeless. Comes with instructional tuning video. 2. Edelbrock 800 with parts kit . Both carbs in great shape. Will let go cheapily and give unconditional return...

Where to start?
Hello all, 15 yr old son has a summer job and is starting to save for a project car. He hankers after a Stingray. He should have saved about $3500 by the end of the summer and I have offered to match...
5
5

undercarriage care question
Hello guys ... Can anyone recommend the best way to tackle the undercarriage. I recently purchased a 69 ss 350 camaro from south carolina & I am very pleased with the car. I took the interior panels...