02 instrument cluster interchange

hi, has anyone ever tried to put a 03 or 04 silverado, yukon, tahoe, cluster in a 02 will it work? i like the new style wondering if it would work, i read somewhere that he 03 does not have the digital information center if that is true it should work because everything else is the same except the gauges are in a different spot. thanks

Reply to
Steven Novark

I don't think it will work. I believe that something changed in 04, but can't remember what. I know when I put the SS cluster in my 04 I had to get on from an 04.

Reply to
Sigwings