04 silverado transmission problem?

I've got an 04 silverado, reg cab 4x4, auto V8 4.8L with about 4k miles - when accelerating from a stop, it shudders or hesitates every once in a when it's shifting from 1st to 2nd gear...it seems more prevalant when the engine is cold and accelerating very slowly...but, occassionaly I do notice it when accelerating quickly as well. I took it to the dealer, and they were unable to recreate.

Any ideas? it almost feels like it's slipping for just a fraction of a second..it's rather subtle, as you only notice it on a smooth road.

Thanks for any help - Earl

Reply to
Earl

Lots of good info to be had here, it's primarily about diesels but here is the Gasser forum:

DJ

Reply to
IdaSpode