'04 Tahoe Fog Light ???

My 2004 Tahoe came with 2 fog lights in the front valance. There are cut-outs for 4. The open holes in the valance are butt-ugly

Does anyone know of a kit to install auxiliary driving or amber fog lights in these cut-outs? Something plug and play preferred, since I don't want to start cutting and splicing wires on a brand new truck.

As an alternative, is there anything I can put in there to fill the ugly holes?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Tow hooks go in the inside holes, from the factory or dealer.

My Silverado has them, our Yukon does not.

Reply to
Silverado