05 Tahoe air

I have an 05 Tahoe with 38K I just bought. It has the 4.8 and runs really well. If I baby it, I get 21 mpg hwy and only about 13.6 cty. With the cost of gas today, I am seriously considering going to a Volant intake and opening up the exhaust in some way. Don't whether to dual it out or just go to single flow thru etc.

Any suggestions, preferrably based on personal experience, would be apprectiated.

Thanks, JDG

Reply to
jim

You will never ever recoup the cost of the intake or exhaust in fuel savings.

Reply to
Troy Sigwing