1989 chevy silverado no running lights dash lights l, tail lights not working and cigarette lighter charging port also not working

After Changing my oil all of these went out now only the head lights and service lights work I know it's not the switch cause I've changed it out and still didn't do anything I'm thinking I may have knocked a wire loose but idk

Reply to
Brady Smith