1995 5.7 silverado 2500hd, Need a 03 DURAMAX, Going to Swap in 95

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place i could by a 03 or

04 duramax truck, perferred salvage title for cost reasons. Cause we are going to take out my 5.7 which has 215,000 miles on it and runs great still. But drop the new diesel in and become a performance/project truck.Does anyone have any good places to look for a truck or does anyone have any advice?????
Reply to
TRUTH

What part of the country are you in? Guy up the street here in Florida gets salvaged vehicles all the time.

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
TRUTH