1995 Astro - PCM Fuses Blown

Good day, I have a 1995 Astro which quit for no apparent reason. I found the PCM fuse blown, replaced it and it starts and runs good. Idles for a few minutes, fuse pops again and thats the end of it...

Looking at the diagram it could be a few things. Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening or the first place to look for trouble...

Steve

Reply to
Steve N

If that IS.....ALL......the symptoms...... do this......

Cut the ignition feed wire to the PCM "at" the computer, leaving enough wire to reattach it later if needed.

Run a fused 5 amp hot wire to it......crank that sucker up and do a repost and tell me how much of a genious i am.

:)

~:~ marsh ~sips his crownroyal.......mmmmm....that goes down well~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster