How to Flush Engine

I have a 92 Z71. The dip stick on my truck has been rusting. At the top it started and now more of it is rusting. I went to AZone and another to get a dip stick. they did not have one. I should have gone to the stealer.. Well it is rusting and when you check the oil you can see little spots of rust.

This truck is for sale. It has been setting in my barn for about 6 mos.. I was not going t sell it but no reason to keep it just sitting. I don't use it enough. I have a 2002 Z71.. When I change the oil should I add some kerosene or more oil to get it to drain down before the change. How do you flush one. Also her is my truck add Don't tell anybody about the rust. Thanks

David

just change the oil and filter and start it up and let it warm up real good once a week or so. It's probably just condensation from sitting so long. After you run it check the oil and if it looks normal (not milky) all is good.

Reply to
ScottM

So what's wrong with the driver's seat?

Reply to
nonsense

It's not the seat, it's the ass. Causes that Mopar term "hemi" too. :)

Reply to
ScottM

Photos show a Chevrolet.

Reply to
nonsense

I don't think that is what you're seeing. That truck has the third seat in the middle, whose back flips down level with the bottom cushion to produce a drink holder. It looks to be folded down in that picture.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

no no no, it was just nonsense making a funny. I said "sitting too long". lol

Reply to
ScottM