1997 Chevy blazer, 4.3L tranny question

A couple years ago I bought a used blazer 89k miles then. A two weeks later I end up have my transmission rebuild by the Chevy dealer, which was not cheap. I had to pay for it myself, since it was sold as is. Now, my car has 130K and it started making louder noises while changing into other gears. Sounds like the rpm spins higher. A friend of mine went for a test drive w/me and thought that it may have something to do with my clutch. I guess my questions would be if someone had this problem before. Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Gunes