1998 3500 dually 454 4x4

Hey Guys/Gals, Some of you know I have been looking at buying a new truck. well I came across a 98 3500 dually 4x4 with a 454. I am sold, she's a beauty and everything works like new . it has 70,000 on it and the price is too low to pass up.I drove the thing about 30 miles today and everything seemed flawless. It is at a Chevy dealership and it's the same place I bought my last one ! I know these guys well enough to not get a run around on the history of it. does anyone own one? is there anything about this year, make, model to watch out for? I think i am picking it up tomorrow or Monday. I know it gonna suck fuel. but i can handle that with what I am saving from buying a brand new one at this point ! Thanks ! Bob

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

She's in the Drive ! What a Beauty ! Have a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing