Toyota Hiace Vs Kia Pregio

Hi guys, I am into buying a diesel van soon, but I am wondering btw used Toyota Hiace(2000 model) and brand new Kia Pregio. I have a tight budget. Is the used Hiace( 2000 model) mechanically sound as the new Pregio? I know Pregio has larger diesel engine but it produces far less power and torque than Hiace. Which one is more fuel economy? Which engine is more durable? Which one will run for another 20 years without major problems, Hiace(2000 model) or Pregio(2006 model)?

Reply to
Peter_guy