1999 gmc sierra stalling

Hi,

I have a 1999 GMC Sierra and lately have been having a problem with it stalling. At first I thought it to be the fuel pump so after spending a few $$$ had it replaced. Worked fine for about a week but truck still stalls.

I can start and drive and then for no apparent reason, it stalls. I can start it up again a few minutes later and drive but it can stall

3-4 times in a 1/2 ride. Took it back in to the repair place and they said it was dirty battery cables, but after they were cleaned did the same thing a day later. I'm at a loss on what to look for. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
triton

chris mc mullen