2000 Sierra - ABS & Brake lights on intermittently

I think this may have started after I had a smog test months ago and maybe a connector was jarred a little loose but not sure. Both lamps come on, so metimes they don't. Seems to happens more in hot weather. When they are o n or off after starting, they stay that way while driving. Brakes work fin e but I've never stomped on 'em to find out if the ABS is actually working or not when the lights are on.

Can anybody point me to where any connectors would be located under the hoo d or elsewhere that might cause this that I can check? Thanks!

Reply to
mf101723