2000 Z71 diff of 3 doors 4 doors.. I WTB one

I have been looking to buy one.

I'm in the market for a 1999 or 2000.. Looking for one loaded, high miles ok. What I'm finding is some 2000 have 3 doors and some 4 door extra cabs. Are these different models or just time of year made.. Looking for Extended Cab loaded GOOD PRICE.. email me .....raveATusit.net swap the AT for @

Reply to
Toby