2001 Silverado OBDII Socket not sending codes

I have a 2001 Silverado 4.3 and have tried to pull my DTC codes from the OBDII socket and the code reader has a blank display. I have tried 2 different code readers and neither work on my truck but both work on other vehicles. Is the OBDII socket fused? I could not find anything related to it on my fuse chart.

Reply to
Mark