2001 Suburban Brake lamp

Hi all, I need to know how do I replace a blown brake lamp (left side) on my 2001

1500 Suburban.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Marlon A. Wade

TOP POST!!!!! First lift your gate or back door....Then remove the 2 screws which holds n te tail lamp lense then you can twist out the socket which holds the bulb then replace the blub....Reverse to reinstall s cook

2001 Suburban Brake lamp Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, May 26, 2005, 6:22pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net (Marlon=A0A.=A0Wade) Hi all, I need to know how do I replace a blown brake lamp (left side) on my 2001 1500 Suburban. Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Steve Cook
2001 Suburban Brake lamp

Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Thu, May 26, 2005, 6:22pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net (Marlon A. Wade) Hi all, I need to know how do I replace a blown brake lamp (left side) on my