Replacing Rear Brake Lamp 2001 Odyssey

I have to replace the rear brake lamp in our 2001 Odyssey.

I need a good picture of how this is done. The picture in the manual is not very helpful.

I do not want to break anything while trying to replace it.

Thanks!

Reply to
quirkyjoe

NWF_Snake

The one attached to the rear quarters.

Thanks.

NWF_Snake wrote:

Reply to
quirkyjoe

"quirkyjoe" wrote in news:1162508547.381525.250790 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

You have to remove the brake lamp assembly. Your Owner's Manual tells how.

If you do not have an Owner's Manual, you can get one here:

"Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car.(No login required.) In your case, the instructions are on page 284.

Reply to
TeGGeR®