2004 Tahoe: Set time on radio?

How the heck do you set the time on the radio? I paged through the section on the radio and I don't see anything that says how to? This is the stock radio that comes on the LS model.

Thanks, Adam

Reply to
Adam Leinss

Hi!

If you have an RDS-capable radio (which would be anything but the AM/FM only model) look for two buttons labeled H & M. If a station in your area broadcasts the time, push and hold them both until you hear a beep. This should set the clock automatically.

Should a station in your area not happen to be broadcasting the time, I'll have to look and see. I found the information in a different location than the rest of the radio's operating instructions for my 2003 S-10.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Push the "H" to advance the hour. Push the "M" to advance the minute.

Reply to
scrape

It is not necessary to turn on the key to set the clock:

You must first hold down each button until you hear a beep. After that, you can press the button repeatedly to advance one numerical digit at a time, or hold the button down to rapidly advance.

It is impossible to set the clock back one hour, so you must advance it

23 hours if you live in an area that has gone back to standard time.
Reply to
One-Shot Scot