2004 Trailblazer Transmission question

Hi, I have a new 2004 Trailblazer. 500 miles on it. I have a concern with the transmission and I'm not sure if I should. At times when I shift into "drive" or "reverse" it's not as smooth as other times. Not a big noise when this happens but more of a "feel"(movement) of it engaging. I am very deliberate when I shift (automatic trans) as I take my time and wait for each gear to engage. I also keep my foot on the break as I wait for the gear to engage. When I shift and just time the gear engaging and apply the gas it is not so noticable. Is this a potential problem down the road? Thanks in advance!

Tony

Reply to
Tony D