350 speedometer gear

Have a 350 transmission that is high in speed indication in a 95 S-10. Have changed the small drive gear but it did not correct all of the problem, ran out of gear teeth. It shows about 20 % high. Can I up the tooth number in the internal gear to help correct the error?? Thanks

Reply to
<davisbc

It shows about 20 % high. Can I up the tooth number in the internal gear to help correct the error?? Thanks

Try this.......

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
MarshMonster2624