95 Explorer Error code 646 - Incorrect Gear ration for 2nd gear

My 95 explorer is REVVING high before shifting into 2nd gear. The trouble code shows 646-Incorrect Gear Ratio for 2nd Gear, I drop the pan, changed the fluid and filter and added LUCAS transmission additive to the oil and it still shifts hard and the code is still there. The OD light is blinking. There were NO metal particles in the pan and no abnormal noise from the transmission, just the hard shifting sometimes into 2nd gear. Question -Is there a 2nd gear solenoid on the valve body and if so which one is it? I notice on the valve body, there are 4 solenoids on one side and what looks like two solenoid on the other side. Can anyone tell me which one it is and if there's an easy way to TEST the solenoid. Thanks .... This board is AWESOME

Reply to
CecilB