4wd stuck on 1991 chev 1500 wt

So I have had to use 4wd the last few days. Tonight I had to use it to plow through some snow. I have never had a issue. I got through the snow and pu t it back in 2wd, but the light stayed on. I rocked it back and forth and t he light never went off. What could it be? I also tested it to see if it was just the light and I think the light may be stuck on but it is going back to 2wd, because when I am in 2wd the back wheels spin but put it in 4wd I can move. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
ryan.mower4