89 chevy s10 v4 5speed

i have an 1989 chevy s10 that hasnt been on the road in years and the body and frame is rusted out, the engine is in very good condition with very few km on it. i was wondering if anyone new what newer models this engine would fit in.

Reply to
little_dewar

As far as I know, the 2.5 L4 bolts up anywhere a 4.3 or 2.8 does. Engine mounts maybe a different story though. I also don't believe it will bolt up to anything that had a 2.2, but I don't know that for a fact.

Dave

little snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
DirtyDave931

The 2.8 had an odd ball bolt pattern for the bellhousing.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I stand corrected.