Headers in an Astro Van ?

Yes, That's right,. and because I know you will ask, it is to gain performance and fuel economy.

Yes , there is VERY little space in the engine compartment, so I ask...... Can anybody recomend a brand or design which has worked well for them.

Reply to
Elvis

read down a bit in the NG...

Reply to
GaWd

Yes, I watched closely to a thread a few days back on this subject. Unfortunately, the only info in it, was that it would be a tight fit , pity the sucker who does the install, and, headman header fit in a s10.

All of which is pretty usefull info.but hasnt given me any answers i didnt already know. As stated, " Can anybody recomend a brand or design which has worked well for them." (in an ASTRO van)

Reply to
grunt/sniff

Reply to
doug perry

Seriously, what do you want people to tell you? I doubt very many people have shoehorned headers into their Astro on this NG, which is primarily comprised of people who own S-10 trucks and larger.

Not many mini-van owners at all.

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

Just hoping to hook up with anybody who has been there....and, Actually , a lot of people stuff whole v-8's into thier Chevy astro vans, which bye the way has the same basic driveline as your mini truck, the s-10. so where is the alt.minivan.chevy - newsgroup??

Reply to
Elvis

Who's minitruck? I've got a half-toner and I've never seen much use for the small ones.

Where's alt.minivan.chevy? Where it belongs...nowhere. If you want headers, bud, buy some tubing and learn how to weld.

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

Reply to