89 Suburban won't start

At least yours wasn't UTTER stupidity! "Why wont this frikken U-joint pop out! I have the clamps all the way off" "Shit she be rollin!"

Good thing my father drilled into my head "always know where your going to be going if something goes bad." I was able to get out, and then I had to run after the truck and stop it before it hit a tree. I stopped with about 1/16 of an inch to spare (literally).

I always put a tire under the truck. I was always tought, jack it up and put uncrushable shit under it. We have an old steely and an 8x8 that work well. I mean, even when I change a tire I always have at least one tire underneath the frame.

Very excited though, just sprang for a 3ton (21" lift) Mack (as in the truck) floor jack, and four 6ton Mack jack stands. $120.00

~TLGM

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

John Alt wrote

OK, I got back to the Burb today. AutoZone did test the module, and it passed. Now I know you said not to throw parts at it, but: 1. knowing that electronic devices sometimes test OK when they are not, and 2. being naturally curious, I went ahead and replaced the module. Bzzzzzzz. I lose. It still won't start. So, I am at a loss. I guess I'll have it towed to the shop next week. Sure wish I could pinpoint the trouble. Thanks to all who tried to help. I'll post back when I find out what happened. Jack

Reply to
alarman

When TLGM put forth:

The group went strangely silent....

~TLGM

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

replying to "Doc", Jimmy wrote: Doc my fuel pump is pumping but still not starting on its own I can start it with starter fluid and it'll keep running but as soon as as soon as I let it idle or shut off and have to restart it with starting fluid already replaced computer and fuel injector relay fuel filter is new. any suggestions would be very very helpful

Reply to
Jimmy