92 ck radiators only last about a year.

So far I've put two radiators in my silverado in about two years time. It has the oil cooler and seems to spring a leak from the seams. Am I buying to cheap of a radiator??? Should I buy one from the dealer, or have this pos repaired????

Reply to
dino

What "seams"? Is it leaking oil or coolant?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

coolant on the side with the oil cooler

Reply to
dino

Did you change the rad cap with each new rad?

Is the rad physically rubbing anything that would wear it down and cause a leak?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"