94 1500 Tow Hitch?

I have a 94 1500 stepside with a corvette bumper. Can you tell me which draw-tite trailer hitch I need to buy? I am uncertain with the custom bumper.

Reply to
James

James, The bumper shouldn't matter... the hitch bolts to the frame. Only thing you'll need to worry about is if the bumper is too low and might interfere with the reciever.

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

you'll want to get the "roll pan" hitch. the regular hitch will hang below the roll pan, killing the look you're going for. the roll pan hitch tucks up behind the pan and hides the receiver behind the liscense plate.

hth, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase