98 Blazer LT Parking Brake

I just replaced the rear pads and rotors on my 98 Blazer. The rotors were difficult to remove because it appears that the parking brake band was rubbing. After replacing the rotors, the brake rubs continuously and overheats the wheel. They're adjusted so that they can't be released anymore. Has anyone had this problem in the past? Are there different sizes of rotors? The parts place didn't ask me for any size.

Reply to
C88win