98 chevy

I know this might be a redundent question, so I apologize in advance. Is there a way to reset the Service Engine Soon light without disconnecting the battery?

Thanks

Reply to
Eddie

Yes.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

What would be the procedures to reset the light?

| > Thanks | | Yes.

Reply to
Eddie

Remove fuse that powers PCM. Remove connectors from PCM. Plug in scan tool and command code clear.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
wayne c

I use a reader from HFT that cost $49 US 39 on sale. it reads the code 4 times then resets it. comes with code book . Can use will all type II systems after 96.

Reply to
SLLD