99 silverado bed coming apart??

I have a 99 silverado 5.3 extended cab. While washing it the other day I noticed that the bed corner next to the cab on the driver side was coming apart at the welded seam? Is that a defect or a fluke? Would it be covered under a warranty (lifetime)?

Reply to
Billy Boy

Sounds like more of a fluke to me. That is unless there was damage to that part of the truck.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo