Another security system question - disable

I have a 2003 Trail Blazer w/ the I6 engine. If you use the key to unlock the door (I hate having those fobs in my pockets) and open the door too quickly (within about 1 second) the alarm will go off and you have to crank the car to shut it off. Is there a way to disable the alarm without completely rewiring the car and/or tearing the dash out.

Reply to
Tony Thomas

Hold the unlock button in a bit longer!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Buy a 1972 Blazer to be proud of!

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Sorry, that was a 1970 and not even the one I was thinking of - same color. Here is the link for the one I was thinking of (a 71 no less).

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin