Best Performance Upgrades 2004 6.0L?

I have a 2004 Silverado 2500 Light Duty Crew Cab 4x4 with the 6.0L Vortex engine and a 3:73 ratio. I have already installed a Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust. What are your suggestions on the best performance upgrades such as throttle body spacer, air kit, tornado etc. I am looking to squeeze some MPG but am more interested in stompin on it and having some fun! Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron