blinkers wont work

89 chevy w brand new wiring all the way from the taillights to the fuse cluster new lights new switches new turn signal assembly and the blinkers wont work the flashers will but neither the front or rear blinkers work . everything works but the turn signals. help
Reply to
Jennifer Naples

Since the flashers work, but the blinkers don't I would suspect either the turn signal assembly (I know it's new, but even new parts can be bad) or between it and where it plugs into rest of the harness. Sorry, I've never owned an 89 Chevy and I only tend to know my vehicles this well so I can't be more specific.

Reply to
Ed H.

I'd be inclined to say the flasher is bad. There's 2 you know.

Reply to
Steve Barker