Canyon / Colorado

Anyone buy a regular cab 2X4? Thoughts / comments?

I looked at a Canyon at the dealer yesterday, couldn't take it for a drive as it was the only one they had and it was already sold. I did like what I saw, though.

Reply to
Commentator

I don't think they have built any regular cabs yet. They built all ext and crew cabs first. My dealership has yet to be able to order a regular cab.

Jerry H -- retired GMC sales manager

Reply to
Jerry Hamilton

Actually, I was sitting in a regular cab - that's the one I was talking about.

(Ottawa, Ontario)

Reply to
Commentator