Window Regulator...

I posted awhile back about finding used (or cheap) window regulator for '95 Mustang GT Vert. and completely forgot to check back to see if anyone had responded. I know that someone in here sells stang parts, I think Bill S., I thought maybe he might either have the part or have a good place for me to start looking.

Here's my info again.

Located in Grand Rapids, MI area Need Pass. Side window regulator for 1995 Mustang GT Vert.

Thanks a lot.

-- Nick '95 Rio Red GT Convertible See pics at:

much in progress)remove ".nospam" to email

Reply to
Nick

That would be me That window regulator is 94-95 only. I don't believe I have anything at the moment but will check. What is happening (or not) with your original as most of the time it is the motors that fail in these (specifically the 3 rubber bushings on the gear drive) Please feel free to contact me personally, just remove "PETITION" in the above E-mail or through my website below.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

Oops, sorry I had the name wrong. The motor still works great..I took the car in because the window stopped, almost seemed as though it had jammed. When they took the door apart we saw it had come off the track. He was able to get it back on track but told me it wasn't going to stay long because one of the arms (I'm going to get very "un-technical" here) that crosses, the ones that end up making an "X" was bent. He showed me and it was bent pretty significantly, enough to put pressure on the back of the window. So what is happening is there is pressure on the back of the window, you close the door and "POP", out comes the window again.

So anyway, I guess that was to make a short story long. The motor's ok, as far as I can tell...it is the damn window not staying on track that is the problem.

Nick

BTW, thanks for getting back to me.

Reply to
Nick