Clutch pedal

This might sound like a stupid question...

How do you adjust the clutch pedal on a 95 s10? Is it just some adjustments on the pedal itself, or is there also something in the engine compartment?

One day I was screwing around and stuck my foot behind the pedal and pulled it inwards (towards me). So now it engages "high". Is this normal for the pedal to move upwards? Its very annoying.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Greg

No Adjustment other than the rod on the slave cylinder. The way it is working now should be correct though. However you could rebleed the clutch and let the pedal drop a bit.

Reply to
Steve W.