clutch adjustment.....

have a 2003 f150 small v8 5 speed manual...about 30k miles...my question is how do you adjust the clutch?? lightly resting foot on pedal almost engages it!....would like a little more pedal play if possible and don't want to go to the dealer...thanks

Reply to
cmcm7

so now what?? does pedal play depend on wear of the clutch plate?? surely I don't need a new one at 30k miles!? although I do use the trans to slow the truck about as much as the brakes

Reply to
cmcm7