Cruise Control hook up?????

I have an 87 S-10 Tahoe and I have found it has cruise control, I purchased a new turn signal switch to replace the one it was missing and now I need to know where the small wire hooks into..

It is a small flat wire with four electrode on it, but I can not find where it hooks into.

Please help, trying to sell it and this is what I lack!

Thanks Robert

Reply to
<robob69